Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Picture 114

Sunday, April 24th, 2011

Happy Easter!

IMG_2429

We had a nice Easter. In our Primary class that we teach at church, a thing I like to do before the beginning of class is show the kids a picture of a weird animal. We have done it a few times and they seem to like it. This week I showed them sea slugs. At first they thought they were icky, but they warmed up to them when the stopped and looked closely at the colors. We do this because we want them to appreciate the many wonderful things out there. That evening Ruth, Rosanne, and I went over to my mom’s house for dinner. It was a delicious ham. Sometime during the day we found time to color Easter eggs. Ruth got a Star Wars themed dye kit and I did the one that looks like Humpty Dumpty.

1 comment:

  1. STAR WARS!!! YEEESSSSS!!! Can't get disappointed by Star Wars. =)

    ReplyDelete