Sunday, September 18, 2011

Picture 254

Sunday, September 11th, 2011

Never Forget

IMG_2920

This is my favorite pen. I got it as an award in my Creative Writing for Children class for having the most pages in my journal with words on them. (At the time, I was annoyed because our professor required us to buy a Moleskin journal. But at the end of the class when she handed out awards for most written and most illustrated, I was appeased.)

We had Stake Conference today. It was a special broadcast from Salt Lake. Elder Holland and Elder Packer spoke to us. Sister Dalton also gave a talk. I took my faithful pen out to take some notes in my church journal, and it broke in two. At first I thought it had just come unscrewed, but upon further examination, it didn’t go back together.

Sad Face.

Luckily, I recently found the pens at my local office supply store, so maybe I can go buy a new favorite pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment